.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Serious Danger

[ Update 11-17-2017;    I hope that what was depicted, in the part of a dream I share below, does not even have the chance of really happening. I believe that the dream was a warning of a valid danger whether it was symbolic or not. And that I am not the only one who is in danger. The dream showed officials, who could have jurisdiction over that facility, holding us there and not opening a door for us, in order to force us into the tunnel. (The torture part, which I had previously mention in the dream part this post, was something that I feel was being done, in order to get me to go there, but I did not express this very clearly in the original post.)
   Just before I had this dream, I was thinking of going to the facility they were really luring me to for help, because I have felt that there are good officials there. But I just realized that, around the time of this dream, and as the push to lure me there vamped up, it appeared  that that facility was being taken over and that the good officials were being transferred or were leaving. Was this happening in order to stage the disaster? 
   I now wonder if my not going there prevented the disaster. Was the dream a warning of a real cave in or just symbolic of what has obviously already been happening? Did the cave in happen even though I did not go to the facility? According to my dream a man named Don, as well as many other people, were to be killed/buried in the cave in. If it did not happen, and there was really a plan for it, I hope my posting this prevents it, as well as a continuation of the other REAL dangers for targeted people who (for decades now) appear to have been being torn from their lives, in order to be either killed or completely enslaved. The dangers for those of us who are aware of the targeting, and have been openly standing up against it, is a reality because there are too few of us and many of us are too isolated. There appears to be many who want us silenced. And SOME, aside from the satanic ones who target us, may be capable of murder, especially in ways that appear to be accidental or could be hidden from anyone who could care about us. Many TIs have vanished. This is a horrible situation for more than just those of us who are being heavily targeted. We are so heavily watched that even good places, which we have tried to turn to for help, or have given information to, appear to become watched and sometimes even targeted or influenced or interfered with as well. I feel that there is too much success with the targetings because not enough people know and too few have been openly standing up against it.

   I got threats, that appeared to be against my children and/or I, after my original writing of this blog post! And this is also extremely disturbing. I feel sure that ALL good officials would want to know if things like this have even the slightest chance of really happening, especially in their own facilities. And due to my situation, and things I've sensed, publicly posting some things seems to be the only way to ensure the greatest chance that enough good officials will actually get the information, and of insuring the greatest chance of ensuring our safety. I'm sorry it has to be this way. ]


Original Post

    Around last Spring I had a dream that forewarned of extreme danger in the covert rescue stuff. (This was not the first of such dreams.) But this dream appears to apply to the present time period. In the dream I was being held in captivity, in order to be forced to go into a tunnel that supposedly lead to freedom. There are other people there and I try to tell them that its not safe, but some of them go into the tunnel anyway and it collapses on them...etc.
    I have viewed this as symbolic of what I have already been going through, but maybe its not so symbolic as I thought. I still feel that there is no secrecy, from the dark ones who target us, in the covert rescue stuff. I don't think there ever was. I think they are in the back ground of it all and that it leads to enslavement and is all orchestrated by those who target us and America and humanity. I sense that there is a vamp up in danger for many right now, certainly for me. I beg good officials to realize this and stop all covert rescue stuff. Its safer to stand in the Light - to openly stand up instead of acting covertly. Please believe me this time. Please.

   In the past few weeks there has been another vamp up of technological tortures and interference with my brain as well as obvious aims to drug me. I have noticed two different occasions when my car was accessed while I was in a store or library or church. The aim to abduct me under the guise of a covert rescue has also vamped up again, and sometimes happens during rain storms. The tortures and drugging appear to be to set me up and make me want to leap into the covert rescue....as is the usual pattern. I have repeatedly said, "NO I DO NOT WANT TO GO!" Their aim is obvious, in the patterns of torture and telling me that I have to "go home" as well as the disrespect for my feelings and choice to not leave my life "forever"...etc. This is really nothing new. I've been through many horrible rounds of this since around June of 2013.
   I am concerned for my safety and am also concerned that those who target me often seem to use good people (even various levels of officials or estranged loved ones) in the foreground of their covert abductions - people who really think they are helping. I pray for their safety. You should too. Please help pass the word on this. Its safer to stand in the Light in supportive groups. Please do. It doesn't have to be with me. Do it for yourselves.

P.S. Torture and raven warnings vamped up after my initial posting of this. It is even possible that they orchestrated a series of events, knowing that I'd become concerned and write this. I don't know. But I do know that this hell just has to stop for everyone it has been hurting and everyone it aims to hurt. And more people need to be aware.