.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What Does "Turn the other cheek," Mean?

    I do not believe in the popular perception of the biblical phrase, "Turn the other cheek," which I recently heard yet another time. I feel that the original meaning of this phrase must have just meant to not fight back - to not seek revenge, because this makes perfect sense and is a wise message that we all should heed. I feel that "Turn the other cheek" DOES NOT mean that we should welcome an abuser to hit us again - to let them keep on hurting us, because this is NOT a good thing to do. We are NOT supposed to be just silently letting people hurt us, because its not good for us or them. We are supposed to protect ourselves from being hurt and we are supposed to be helping each other to be safe and protected from all sorts of harm.
   In the face of any sort of assault or threat, the right thing to do is either turn our back and walk away or put up some sort of shield to protect ourselves from further harm. The shield, in many types of situations is to talk about what happened or is happening - to expose it so that it has a chance of not continuing to inflict harm through other people helping to protect us...etc.


   Sadly, in the technological targeting, most of us do not have a shield and there seems no way to get away from it. Too many victims have been enslaved and used by it against their own will and without even knowing what is happening to them. And too many of us continue being literally tortured for not being controllable enough and for not joining and obeying the program. The only shield we have is in the process of hoping to build one through standing up and telling the truth about what is happening to us (although we sometimes get tortured for doing so) and wait for officials to openly be here for us in ways that prevent further harm to us as well as our loved ones...etc. This is a horrible holocaustal situation that desperately needs a good positive end. God help us all to be totally set free and have a chance to recover, no matter which way we are being targeted.
   In my personal situation some of my writings have been my shields. Sometimes I tuck my shields into more private forums, (into emails or other things) in case I misunderstood or misperceived and/or it ends up not being needed. But it is there in case things are as bad, or worse, than they sometimes appear and I do end up needing it. There have also been times when I've taken down or hidden my shields out of fear, due to threats and tortures being inflicted upon me. But deep in my heart I have hoped that someone, somewhere, who is genuinely good, either got it or already knows and will be here for us - will fully stand up for us and America and the rest of humanity as quickly as is possible.