.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 18, 2017

"We Shall All Be Free"

   The 1960s gave rise to a fight for Freedom and Peace, which appears to have built walls between "the people" and "the government." My gut feeling is that, during that time, Freedom was already being lost, in ways that few knew about, both inside and outside the government, by forces that were stronger than both sides put together, due to its secrecy and the lack of awareness.
   The following words came from a song sung by Joan Baez for people who were marching against the government. Wouldn't it be nice of these lyrics could be sung by government officials for the rest of us and by us for the government? Wouldn't it be nice if the wall could be broken by our Hearts and we could all be here for each other? This is how it should be. And I believe it is how it would be if technological mind control was not influencing too many on ALL sides of this horrible battle that grew into a silent darkness, which still hurts us all and should be stopped from doing so.

"Deep in my heart, I do believe.
We shall over come.
We shall be alright.
 We'll walk hand in hand.
We shall all be free."

For me, today, this vision of people, in my situation, standing up together for Freedom seems more impossible than ever. My heart is crying, literally, as I think of how things should be, instead of how they are.I hope things change in a good positive way, no matter how unlikely it appears.