.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Don't Listen to or Believe Dark Rumors...etc.

Dark slanders and rumors can only succeed when people foolishly listen to and believe them instead of casting them in the trash, and when people are not aware of the problem of covert targeting.

  In the targeting there are a lot of rumor campaigns that seem to work far too well, especially with technological mind control helping them along. I wish people would realize that this is happening to people so they can second guess what they hear or ask us about it.
   I have also received many threats about set ups, that supposedly happened in the past or threaten to happen in the future, in order to destroy my credibility...etc. These threats are used to try to make me leap into the program - into the "covert rescue" and permanently leave my life, in order to not be slandered or locked up in some way. Its been an ongoing part of the targeting that is very scary. But I do not want to give in to it. I'm sure that they already have too many threatened into obedience or silence or even complete enslavement in this way. My heart keeps telling me that the dark forces who do this to people would not be succeeding if more of us stood up and exposed what they do. Please stand up against dark rumors, threats and set ups so that they can stop succeeding.