.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, September 22, 2017

Dark Set Ups That Aim to Blame Victims

[ Update; I erased the top part of this post because there appeared to be a manipulation taking place and I am not sure of what it was, after having time to think about it. ]

   Like I have said before, even if some of the real criminal puppets were caught doing something to me I do not see how it could be resolved while its all under the influence of those who target me and can use technological mind control, on all of us through the process, as well as just set up whomever they want (of their own victims or puppets) to get caught and blamed. Even in legitimate situations this could become a dark playground for those who can manipulate the situation and just create more hell for me and possibly those whom they set up. The puppets, whom they have forced into the program, and used against me, either through drugging them or through deceitful coercions to make them think it is good help, should to be informed and set free instead of blamed. And this informing needs to be done by officials and not just people like me ehom they can be convinced are just crazy.
   In order for the targeting to be honestly exposed and stopped, the technological mind control and its enslavement of citizens, would have to be exposed, even if it could not be totally stopped right away. JUST AN AWARENESS of it could drastically loosen its grip and perhaps even enable protection for some of us.
   Clearly, without the technological parts of the targeting the vast majority of this hell would not even be happening. The worst of our problems, which desperately need to be exposed and stopped, are the technological tortures of victims like myself, the technological mind control, the secret society that lures people in under the guise of it being good and then uses them as puppets to help harass or harm fellow citizens like me, the forced enslavement of some of the "puppet" victims, other parts of the lethal targeting of humanity, and the secrecy that enables the continuation of this technological holocaust.


   Please do not use me to help blame victims who have been forced/drugged/brainwashed into and/or unwittingly deceived and used in the covert program that is used against primary targets like me. To be trying to do so, under the guise of "helping" me, does not feel good to me and it is not helpful.

Surely, almost nobody, who is in their right mind and has been informed of the Truths, would be wanting to go along with any part of the covert or technological targeting.

   Again, I beg government officials and the media to publicly stand up and expose the technological and pharmaceutical mind control, and the dark covert program (secret society), so that it can lose its grip on people, even if criminal use of the technologies can not be stopped immediately. It is not fair to blame anyone who is not informed and not completely free to use their own instincts and will. Please set them free.

   It has become clear to me that I have been being so heavily tortured due to my not being very controllable and due to my refusing to be falsely labeled as "mentally ill" and put on one of the pharmaceuticals (that aid technological mind control) and, in the past few years, my refusal to join and obey the covert program, which swarms me with too much pressure and harassment and threats and demands to obey or else...etc. I do not want to join or obey. I want it to stop hurting me and everyone else whom it uses in order to harass me. I want my community members to be set free. I want my loved ones and acquaintances set free. We all should be set free and allowed to openly pull together and support and help each other through these troubled times. God help us all to be totally set free and have a chance to understand/recover.

Honest Justice Can Not Be Served in
An Enslaved and Unaware Society

Please help spread awareness that can help set humanity free

 Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.