.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 18, 2017

Beacons Needed

     I have felt, from the start, that we need the Heart of the main stream media and government officials to fully stand up and expose all aspects of the general technological and pharmaceutical targeting, especially the mind control and its enslavement of human beings...etc., so that Freedom and Peace and safety can be restored to all. I hope many of their Hearts will soon be free to push past the dark walls of silence and become honest and compassionate public beacons for us and America and the rest of humanity.

    My personal situation, as well as that of many others, still looks too bleak, but I guess I just have to keep surviving and do the best I can, with what I have to work with, and take just one day at a time. God help us all to find the strength to hold up until real help arrives.

P.S. Am really struggling today. I got a phone call that took hope instead of delivering it. I just want to cry and wish I had the privacy to let it out properly. :-( 

 Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.