.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 18, 2017

A New Focus

      I am trying to do things that are meaningful, but not too controversial, in order to help me survive, right now. I have realized that I am too distressed and am being too closely watched to safely do much with person to person distribution of information on the targeting itself, without it possibly endangering those whom I connect with, as well as putting me in more danger. This would be different if I were not so trapped and so alone in my stand – if I had people standing with me who were already aware of the targeting. But sadly, I still stand alone. Hopefully my web writings about the targeting are allowed to reach people who can do more. I’m doing a lot more praying and am making prayer necklaces, for the time being.  www.freedomspeace.com