.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sudden Car Problem!

   The serpentine belt in my car suddenly started breaking a few days ago - the same belt that was replaced four times in 2015 as I was punished for putting a "Please stop the covet war" sign on the back of my car...etc. Am praying to be allowed to keep my vehicle functional/unsabotaged until the miracle happens, which will expose and stop the technological and covert targeting. I really need it all to be stopped. It has been going on for too long. And I need it stopped without hurting me more and especially without an abduction into enslavement or a framing/arresting or declared "mentally ill"...etc.

Lot of set ups happening lately...too much to list now. I hope for dark manipulations to not succeed in any way or form. I was yet again kicked out of a parking lot for no valid reason today.

I beg all aware government officials to not remain silent about the technological targeting, the enslavement of humanity and its covert program, which uses citizens from all walks of life. We need our freedom back. Don't you need it too?

P.S. I got my car fixed. Then had a flat tire on the 23rd of this month.