.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Attempt to Nuked Me Into An Abduction!

   Around midnight last night I experienced a severe round of microwaving that aimed to force me to leave the parking lot I was in and run to a bathroom. Then I was hit with a strong blast of microwaves and someone yelling, "GO!" when I did not comply. I did eventually have to go to a gas station and barely had the strength to walk in. I felt like I had been drugged as well. My mouth suddenly got severely dry and my limbs extremely weak. Then there was an ambulance waiting outside for me, trying to direct me into it, as I walked out of the gas station. I think they may have thought I would collapse from the microwave blast…etc., and sent an ambulance to pick me up, which is a common covert abduction maneuver. (I feel that the hospitals are heavily involved with a few types of the abductions of targeted people.)
     I have experienced these sorts of abduction attempts many times, especially through the last six months of 2013, when covert "help" zoomed in full force. They'd repeatedly hit me hard with lasers or microwaves, and/or through disabling my car and then try to pick me up, pretending that it’s a covert rescue, but I have felt certain that the tortures are done by the same people who are targeting me and using others to try to "rescue"/abduct me. I have stated, many times, that I feel it leads to complete enslavement and staged deaths…etc., and I do not understand why it is vamping up again. Please STOP! I do not want to be tortured into an abduction. I do not want to be enslaved.  Please stop.