.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Another Torturous Night

   I experienced hours of technological torture last night. it flipped from lasering of various body parts, causing pain and itching for several hours. This has been an ongoing thing, but lasted longer last night. Then painful heart attack symptoms, microwaving of my lungs and then pain in my head done one after the other for a few minutes of each. . . like I have experienced before and seems like a sort of threat, which says, "see what I can do to you if you do not conform..."  I see. I already know. And I beg you to find your Hearts.

   Am feeling very sad lately. The whole FBI thing is devastating to me. Lot of puzzle pieces clicking together in between rounds of torture. I pray for Light to shine on them and turn this around.