.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

The Choice

   It appears that I have been getting covert messages that try to make me choose to be for or against  America or other things. I find this disturbing, because, from my perspective, this situation is not a matter of being for or against anything. To me its a matter of standing up for freedom for all, because so much of humanity appears to have already been enslaved.

 I chose FREEDOM from all levels of the targeting, and its covert wars, for America and the rest of humanity. God help us all to be totally set free and have a chance to recover.

   I have not done a very good job with my writings and videos on the targeting, but I have been aiming to take a more neutral stand - to stop assuming or perceiving things as only what they appear to be in this situation, especially the covert harassment part, that has been too confusing and deceitful and manipulative to get a good handle on while still being targeted.
   I'd have to be free from all levels of the targeting and have the chance to recover, to the point of being able to listen to only my own instincts and heart above all else, BEFORE I'd be able to do a better job with this. Please try to understand.