.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

My Recent Videos

   I did not do a very good job with my new videos, which were primarily to give a quick overview of  the most obvious parts of the targeting since around 1974. I was not allowed to edit them before uploading them or to keep them private until I edited them.
   Its very disturbing that I have not been able to freely produce and edit my videos and other writings about the targeting. And its even more disturbing that some of my writings, and their dates of creation, have been altered by those who target me.
   Until I have the freedom to be more clear and concise, and have the right to freely edit out mistakes without being harassed or blocked from doing so or being too heavily targeted to do so effectively, I can only pray that you read or listen with your Hearts, look past bloops and do not make negative assumptions against me or anyone else...etc.
   Sometimes I think that I should just pull this blog and my videos down until I have the freedom to do a better job with them. But then I have the concern that this could serve those who target me if something bad were to happen to me and there was nothing left of my writings. Until I am safe and free, its seems better to leave them up, because in between their alterations and my own mistakes is information that I feel can help people to realize, and help stop, the targeting of humanity.

Play List with my recent videos on it.