.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

Its Not Safe

   The mind reading part of the targeting leaves no room for privacy or secrets. It appears that the dark forces, which target me, lurk behind most, if not all, of the covert world, although some of it appears to be from good sources. I still do not trust any of the attempts to covertly "save" me, no matter who is doing it - I still feel that the covert "rescue" leads to enslavement. I still feel that the covert world is not safe and that its safer to openly stand up.
   Lately, there appears to be a vamp up in attempts to set me up, drug me, enslave me, drive me nuts...etc. I have been experiencing another round of what appears to be threats to disable my car in order to abduct me. I'm scared.