.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Covert "Rescues" Into Enslavement

    I have said this many times before, but. . . I feel that the worst of the tortures have been to force me to leave my life - to leap into enslavement in order for the torture to stop...and to force me toward a false "mental illness" label, which would discredit my testimony and strip me of what little is left of my rights and freedom.
   I still feel that the covert "rescues" lead to complete enslavement and that Targeted Individuals have been vanishing - torn from their lives and sometimes not even a trace of their existence left behind through the past few decades. Some of the covert "rescue" attempts appear to be performed by good people, who are enslaved and/or unwittingly used in the foreground of the dark operation that target us all, and this is disturbing to say the least.  So, I want to again make it really clear that I do NOT want to be abducted and enslaved. So, please stop trying.


I still feel that the dark forces have control of the covert world and that it is safer for good people to fully and publicly stand up for us as well as themselves and the rest of humanity.