.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

A Potential Danger that Must Not Be Allowed to Happen

   I had exposed this before but erased it because I did not want to make good officials, who do good things, to look bad. But my heart tells me that genuine good officials would want to know the danger of set ups where even they could be used to hurt victims even more.
   Due to the wide spread mind control and enslavement of humanity there is a serious danger, if those who help to target and control victims are the ones who control the initial exposing of the targeting, because they could just set up anyone they want to look like a criminal part of the targeting. This could create even more hell for tortured individuals and loved ones of heavily Targeted Individuals. What a horrible scenario it would be if the targeting were exposed in ways that just hurt us more. This just can not be allowed to happen. We need the opposite - kindness, validation, understanding, protection from further harm, a chance to recover...etc. I think that those who target me know that it would hurt me immensely if, after years of my begging and waiting for help and protection for my loved ones and I, they set up the most innocent and tortured victims to look like the criminals. Last year I had actually gotten threats that they would do this if I wanted a "stand up" in my situation. And it has concerned me since. Thinking about this scenario proves the statements I made about how the little stuff can not be fixed, or dealt with, in the usual way, under the constraints of the BIG stuff - the technological mind control.

I beg good/uncontrolled officials, in ALL levels of our government, to openly stand up for themselves, each other, us torture victims, America and ultimately all of humanity so that victims can be helped without more pain being inflicted.