.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

I'm Worried

    Among many others, I am still worried about a man who lost his jobs and his wife and his children and his home after he witnessed life threatening damage done to my vehicle on two different occasions.
    I also still feel concerned about my estranged loved ones who have been being targeted in ways that they do not even realize. I hope they have not been tortured or drugged or lured into being used in the sadistic covert program. Either way, I hope they get the freedom and protection they need, because I feel they are all mind control victims.
   My fight to expose the targeting for all of us has been long and hard and I still hope it will help all of us. I hope the people in and around my situation are not hurt any more than they already have been. I wish we were all free of and aware of the targeting so we could be together and be free to love each other and support each other and recover...etc.
   When I say things like this I am not trying to blame anyone for this not happening yet. Obviously it just has not been able to. But I worry, especially since there appears to have been so much destruction of people and evidence in my situation. I just do not want any of us to be hurt anymore! And I do not want anymore of them to be enslaved. I want us all to be set free. . .and also the rest of humanity.