.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 3, 2017

From Vengeance to Freedom

   In a free world we are able to stand up for what we feel is right, and stand up to publicly expose what is wrong, so that things can get better. In an enslaved world, where sadistic technological mind control has been inflicted, the opposite can happen and this is too unfortunate.
   My experiences have shown me that the technological mind control programming, that has been being used to enslave humanity, pushes severe victims, or covertly uses unaware victims, to seek vengeance against grievances instead of doing the functional listening and looking at and altering behaviors...etc. This creates a horrible situation for people in my type of situation. There are many times when the more I felt and said or wrote about the wrongs/crimes that have been being committed against me as well as many others, the worse things got for me. They'd retaliate instead of caring and striving to make things better. And this has appeared to happen in almost every arena that I have been associated with.
   Clearly we are not living in a free world. It appears that most of humanity has already been enslaved and is influenced by a horribly dysfunctional, often cruel, technological mind control programming. This is a critical holocaustal situation, not only for people like myself who are being heavily targeted/tortured, but also for those who are enslaved by, or used in, the sadistic covert program. But the answer is not to cower in fear as they seek revenge, although I have been doing my share of this, even recently. Its a scary situation I am in! But my heart's Wisdom says that the primary answer is to let our Hearts. . .

Openly stand up for Freedom for all
until it has been completely regained.

Please stand up for Freedom, instead of seeking revenge against me.
Please stop the covert wars and peacefully stand up for Freedom.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. We need more people peacefully and publicly standing up for Freedom from technological mind control...etc.,, especially media and government officials of all levels, in order to stop it from continuing and growing. . .and to start restoring the Heart of humanity.
 
   Its still OK to embrace and share our feelings. It will just
be a lot easier to do when our Freedom has been regained.