.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

Chemotherapy Concern

   Some forms of Chemotherapy may be good for some types of natural illnesses. I really do not know much about it. However, I feel that there is a type of chemotherapy that can be extremely damaging to our Spirits and cause a sort of inner death, which greatly aids technological mind control.
   My concern started in 2006 when a doctor told me I was nearly dead and needed chemotherapy. At that time, I'd had a dream which showed my illness being caused by dark energy being shot at me and had felt that the chemo would be even more damaging to me, so I refused treatment. I now feel that the "dark energy" was the microwaves/radio wave targeting and that, at that time, it was being done in ways that were intended to force me into medical treatment, including chemotherapy. I am so glad I didn't let them do that to me. And I hope other people listen to their instincts above all else, when it comes to taking any sort of pharmaceuticals. Doctors do not always know what is best for us. It appears that, in this holocaustal targeting, they are sometimes even used to hurt us. The field of medicine seems heavily involved in the targeting. I hope it is all exposed and stopped soon.

   I feel that there are many different types of pharmaceuticals, which aid the technological mind control, and have been being pushed onto people who are not really physically or mentally ill, but are experiencing microwave/radio wave targeting, perhaps just to be put on the meds for monetary gain and/or to aid technological mind control.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets
hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a
STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.
www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I am concerned for the wife of someone I know who told me she was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I feel that she may be being targeted due to a few past interactions with him. I hope the chemo does not damage her in the ways that enable complete technological enslavement or any other form of death. I hope she is saved from further harm. And the same for all others who suffer due to cruel technological and pharmaceutical targetings.