.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Weather Modification?

     Whenever I see unusual weather patterns, like the ones that are now happening and causing record levels of flooding, I can not help but wonder if it is being instigated with criminal use of Weather Modification Technologies and/or laser weapons that can break things like eddies and dams. I hope that further devastation can be prevented by positive use of such technologies and the prevention of criminal use. I hope that stalled storm systems can be pushed out to sea instead of dumping too much water in the Northeast in the next week...etc. And God help places like Missouri and Arkansas! I feel for those who have lost homes and hope they are getting compassionate and uncomplicated help.