.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sabotaged Medicine

   I recently tried to make garlic tincture to aid with the parasite and bacteria parts of the targeting and the garlic turned bright green, like it has when I cooked with it. But this garlic was merely minced and put into vinegar.
   Decades ago I used to make garlic tincture and it never turned green. I do not know if it is something being done to the garlic before I buy it or if it is being microwaved as I aim to use it. But either way, my modes of medicine have been being sabotaged.

   Many years ago, before I was aware of being targeted, I suddenly started getting excruciating head aches after eating garlic and was baffled by it. I now think I was being technologically tortured for eating something that prevents parts of the targeting from succeeding. Similar things have happened when I aimed to do other types of medicines...making me think that my body was having an adverse reaction to them. This was so severe that it landed me in the emergency room one time.