.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 15, 2017

Please Do Not Misunderstand

   Prior to the hell I was hit with this morning, I had written out a small statement, which was to be my only new post for today. In it I had hoped to reach all who may be upset over my mentioning them in my writings. In it I wanted to explain that when I express concern about people or places being enslaved, in my heart I am actually trying to stand up for them, even while I am expressing concerns for me. This applies to law enforcement, military, family...etc. I have been doing my best to stand up for ALL of us through exposing the technological mind control enslavement. These writings are not about going against any of these places. I may not be doing a very good job of standing up for us all, but its the best I can do under these conditions. Though things appear to be getting worse in the past couple years I keep groping for the hope that they are getting better, overall. I guess time will tell.