.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, May 5, 2017

Please Do Not Judge Me

Please do not judge me. I am struggling to survive, while aiming to expose/stop the targeting, under indescribably difficult conditions and am not doing the best job of it.

   Sometimes I perceive parts of the covert things one way and at other times a different way and probably should not write about that part of the targeting, but have. I try to ignore the covert messaging but can't always and sometimes I can not help but react (especially with things that are loud and seem threatening or accusing) and then I wonder if I misperceived and feel guilty. Sometimes I share parts of the covert messaging and then erase it, because it is too difficult to be sure of what it means most of the time. I am often not handling things well and I am sorry. Sometimes I feel broken and it scares me. But I am praying for the strength to carry me through whatever the future holds and I am still praying my future will experience complete Freedom for America and the rest of humanity - the exposing and ending of and recovery from all aspects of the targeting, especially the technological mind control and tortures. God help us all.