.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

No Matter What They Say. . .


My heart keeps assuring me that GENUINE help will empathize and be here for us, in every way it can, no matter what we say or do or write.

I'm trying to keep my hope alive.

P.S. Writing out my feelings is something that comes natural to me and is what a large part of my work has been about. Bringing this habit, of freely writing, into a public forum, while I am being targeted, has not always worked very well. There are times, like in the past few weeks, when it is literal hell for me to be trying to survive rounds of torturous setups while struggling to figure it all out and write about it on infiltrated computers in infiltrated libraries. Please try to understand.
  
I am recently asking myself why I even continue to try to write under these horrible conditions, especially since my writings appear to be being blocked from the public. Would letting go of this relentless battle, until I have a safe computer in a peaceful place, the same thing as giving up?