.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Another Death Threat

After yesterday's round of hell with the email stuff I vented my frustration in my car for a while, probably offending those who could hear me, but I feel that genuinely good decent people would understand and not judge me for any rantings (verbal or written) while I am trapped in this torturous hell. But someone had an issue with my posting the email stuff and/or my venting, because I was woken, shortly after I fell asleep, by an angry voice yelling and repeating, "I hate you. I am going to murder you."
 
   Through the mess with my old Yahoo email being accessed by those who target me and infiltrate computers I use, my younger brother sent text messages and called to ask me for help with house sitting, which reminded me of his situation which I have been worried about, because I feel that he was targeted/tortured into various surgeries, which seem to have vamped up the mind control and possibly even forced him into the sadistic program that targets us all. (Sadly, my going to his home would not be safe for me or him at this point.) I have been worried about him. My heart aches for him and other loved ones who have also been being targeted/tortured...etc. My fight to expose the targeting has been to get help and protection for all of us and its more painful than words can describe, to have to watch them being hurt or controlled or used or destroyed as year after year crawls on my. Even though the targeting has forced me into remaining isolated from them I still sense a lot and I witnessed a lot of the targeting on them back when we were closer. I was not aware at that time, but now that I am, I can look back and see a painful lot of what was really happening. We have all been trapped in the hell, just in different ways. God help us all.

   Through yesterday, as well as an uncountable number of other situations, they threatened to delay or withhold help due to my writing about what has happened or my verbal venting of feelings when I am alone in my car. It appears that they are even now leaving me dimes, presumably to call someone who cares, during times like yesterday when my tears surface...etc. Some of what they do to me appears to be tests or interrogations that are followed by judgments, which feels horrible. There have been uncountable rounds of this and I am usually being technologically tortured through it all.
   I don't want to blame good decent help for not being able to be here to protect us yet. But it hurts that it hasn't been. It hurts a lot.

 Here is the address where recent backup updates on this blog are;  www.targetedinamerica.com/bookramupdates2017b.pdf