.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

A Big Issue

   I understand that there are issues with my writings. But there are no issues, that I know of, which are more critically serious then the plight of people like me who are being technologically and psychologically tortured...etc., and that of community members who are unaware of being enslaved in a secret society/covert program that uses them in the grossly inhumane and cruel process of covertly harassing and/or harming fellow citizens like me.
   The technological and pharmaceutical mind control parts of the targeting have been being used to enslave humanity through the past few decades. This is destroying the heart of humanity and I feel that this is the most critical issue that humanity has ever been faced with. It just has to stop. Please stand up and help stop it from continuing.