.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Perpetrator Tried to Use Police Against Me

Update 4-28-2017; I have erased this post.  I'm extremely distressed and have had a lot of interference with it! I have been being too heavily targeted - harassed, threatened and technologically tortured to do a good job with it. New realizations have been vaguely surfacing, in between the tortures and harassment, and its all just too much for me to handle right now.  Perhaps at a later date, I will be able to do a better job with it.
   Perhaps I should not have posted it at all. I regret doing so. I'd hoped it would help all of us with this situation where avenues of even just potential help are often sabotaged by those who target us.
   I often flip into the mode of trying to prove the targeting and/or validate others who are being targeted, but I also sometimes feel like it may not be safe to expose parts of the targeting, especially that which involves other people. However, I'd already posted this situation so it seems best to state that it was about my experience with a perpetrator zooming in on one of my daughters and then fabricating things against me at the Andover, NH police department, where I owned a home, around the year 2000. Hopefully no harm will come to the people who were involved in this situation, due to my posting it. And hopefully no harm will come to me for posting it.
   In the past few years I am often at a loss as to how to handle my situation. I have sometimes regretted sharing as much as I have due to the possible destruction of evidence and witnesses, which appears to have been happening through the past couple decades. But then, on the other hand, I strongly feel that we are supposed to stand up and talk about what happens to us. And, since those who target us can actually read our minds, there are no secrets from them - they already know, so is it not best to let good people know as well?
   Perhaps it is best that I do not even try to share anything that involves other people, although most of it has already been shared. But how do I do more to prove the targeting under these constraints? The vamp ups in the targeting, especially those that interfere with my brain, have also often happened when tried to write and mail reports to officials. Those who target me monitor me and know and interfere and sometimes torture me and. . . so I keep returning to thinking that just being open/public and honest is the right way to handle it. But am I wrong? I keep going back and forth. My heart keeps telling me to share my experiences, because this is what my work has been about. But sometimes I just don't know what to do, anymore.