.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I am Sorry

   My writings have not ever intended to blame or complain about good decent people or places. I have sometimes been terrorized or manipulated into misplacing blame. I have sometimes gotten caught up in my written fight against the whole targeting situation, because I so desperately need the targeting to be stopped. Sometimes my defiance against the dark force that targets me has unfairly weaved into other areas - my defenses are sometimes very strong, especially while I am under attack. I have sometimes been blinded by the technological tortures, which can be like being caught up in a tornado while flailing for unreachable solid ground and searching for Light at the end of the dark tunnel. My emotions are sometimes manipulated by those who target me - the functionality of my brain has often been effected by the radio wave part of the targeting. I have often felt overwhelmed - sometimes the covert harassment blends with innocent things and its impossible to know what is what. I have sometimes been bogged down by the depths of my own pain - my heart aches for all of us. I have sometimes forgotten important things and am sometimes unsure of exactly what is happening and why.
   In my heart I know that a Light shines for all of us and this hell will come to an end - the heart of humanity will stand up to set itself free as soon as it can. I don't want to complain, but the wait has been arduous and my desperation sometimes grips me too strongly, especially when my brain is being attacked with radio wave targeting. I know that I have not dealt with much of this very effectively. I am deeply sorry. Please forgive me and try to look past my blunders.