.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Holding Onto My Voice

   They took most of; my dearest loved ones; my homes and gardens; my peaceful sanctuarys; my dreams; my privacy; my safety; my trust in my own intuition and instincts; my freedom to love and think and live and feel in ways that are natural to me; my ability to pray and wait for answers without interference; my work and financial security...etc. And they still want my voice!

www.targetedinamerica.com


P.S. Last night I experienced painful laser shots to my chest and face, after I talked about my concerns with a dream I had about going somewhere and then a disaster happening....etc., (a supposed "natural" disaster?) This happened as I was forced to race to public bathrooms while surrounded by stalker/puppets. It appears that I was lasered for talking.