.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Canadian Geese?

   I think I may have been wrong about the geese, which were portrayed as being followed by a darkness in a dream I had a long time ago. I'd previously thought the geese probably represented a part of the United Nations and had written this in a post last year. But I now feel that the geese may symbolize Canada. (No matter what they symbolize they are good.) And, if they do, I wonder if the darkness, which follows the geese is a threat to me or America or both.  Either way I pray for the geese to not let themselves be used by the bad or let the bad through any doorways they may open. God help us all to be safe and free.


P.S. On a personal level; I wonder if the darkness is connected to the possibility of perpetrators framing me in Nova Scotia. Since I realized this possibility I have suspected the German family I stayed with for a while, but there are two other places I went while there in 2011 and people I went to and later confronted in 2007. My suspicions of being framed as a pedophile are due to old forewarning dreams as well as the satanic method of delivering cryptic messages, through their puppets, to let me know what they are going to do to me and a three VERY obvious attempts at set ups for that here in my home country.
   I also now wonder if they framed me during my last visit to Peru in 2001 when a chain of obvious targeting ended with my flight being cancelled and me being forced onto another one that left all passengers fearing for their lives, and forced a long layover in Lima where the woman, whom I had sat next to on the treacherous flight, invited me to her home. I also stayed with a Quechua family while I was in Peru.
   Peru and Nova Scotia, Canada are two places where I had aimed to build or purchase small vacation/retreat homes, back when life seemed normal for me. I'd thought they'd make great places for writing retreats and vacations with my daughters. Needless to say, these plans have been shattered and if I ever get out of this hell I'll have to check to see if I have been framed in the countries I'd frequented or if its all just to scare me into thinking they did.