.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Too Much At the Mercy


    I often feel like my life and my writings are too much at the mercy of those who target me and infiltrate the computers I use. . .and it feels horrible, especially since I do not know what their intentions are with most of the alterations of my writings. I feel too powerless in my own life and it has become too difficult to not remain in a state of distress even when I am not experiencing rounds of being tortured and traumatized. But I am doing the best I can to hang in here. I'm praying for strength, but there is only so much a person can take. I hope for all who are aware of the targeting to make a record of it and pass it to as many people as possible. . .and openly stand up with your Heart.

The Heart of Humanity Can Stand Up And Save
Itself From Further Destruction. Please Let It.