.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, March 6, 2017

Plea to Loved Ones and Acquaintances

   In regards to recent statements on my "Into the Light" book   I beg all of my family members to do everything in your power to let your Hearts override the mind control at least enough to not react to this negatively. I love you always. . .no matter what.

   It appears that everyone, whom I had been close to, (family especially) has been hit hard with trauma and/or pharmaceuticals and technological mind control. Some appear to have even been enslaved and used in the covert program that targets us all. And I do not believe that any positive resolution can take place under the constraints of the mind control.
 
   I also beg all other loved ones and acquaintances (including members of the NH DOT...etc.) to do everything in your power to let your Hearts override the mind control at least enough to not react negatively. Please try to understand that my stand is for all of us and America and the rest of humanity. 

I have been being too heavily targeted to complete these statements properly.

God help us all to be totally set free
and have a chance to recover
www.targetedinamerica.com