.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Fight

   I understand how some people could assume the wrong things with some of my writings about the targeting, especially when they do not always come out very functionally. So, I want to assure people that my fight is not against estranged loved ones who are also victims. My fight is not against the brainwashed or enslaved puppets that are used to harass me or to try to "rescue"/enslave me. And my fight is not against government agencies or America or the United Nations or other countries. My fight is against the holocaustal technological, pharmaceutical, covert...etc., targeting that has been hurting all of us. I wish we could all pull together and openly stand up for ourselves and each other. . .and restore the Freedom to think and feel and live and Love and be all that we were meant to be.