.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Heart Over Mind for Humankind

   I think that there are many who are being used in the covert program that targets fellow human beings. . .and that some are unaware of being enslaved and used in a fight for freedom that is actually helping to destroy Freedom. Those of you who get mean and vindictive are the ones who are in the deepest need of being set free, in order to listen to and follow only your own instincts and Hearts, instead of the torturous program that has you enslaved. I hope you regain the Freedom to use your Hearts instead of fighting wars or seeking revenge...etc. Perhaps some of you are not too enslaved to try to follow your Heart above all else?


www.heartbud.com

    And please stop sending me "schneider" messages when I try to follow my heart above all else. I'm not doing nearly a good enough job with following my heart due to being too heavily targeted, but I need to do the best I can, even though its nearly impossible when my brain is being lasered and/or I am being traumatized...etc. Please at least try to join me in that effort. I know your job is to target me, but it doesn't have to be and it shouldn't be. We all need to be set free - you and them and me. Please help it be.