.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Copies of my blog posts again blocked from going to my email

  This has periodically happened to me at strategic times - my blog suddenly stops sending copies of my posts to my email address. There seems to be a huge issue with my reposting older writings of this blog and my "Into the Light" book. I guess I should have expected it, but I didn't and didn't expect what happened this morning.
   A couple of trucks parked behind me. As I woke a man yelled out, "I warned you about the internet. Where is that in Merrimack? Are you ready for this? You F.....ing bitch."  (I told them to watch their language and to stop being obnoxious puppets.) I can not be sure of who was behind them. They were just covert puppets. But this is an obvious severe intimidation tactic that seems to be about my old Ramblings of a Targeted Individual books, which I just reposted onto Amazon.
   I am feeling a bit shaken. But am tired of letting them bully me, like the way they bullied and tortured me, after disabling my car in a parking lot, and then said they'd help me if I took down my "Into the Light" book last summer. I took most of it down but not all and this appeared to anger them. They seem to want me to pretend that it never existed.

   I understand that there would be some issues with this book, which is basically written in a fiction format (and is partly fiction) but has real names in it, like some of my earliest writings on this blog did. As soon as I get a chance I will make a few important statements about the content of my "Into the Light book. Please look for them at this address, which appears to have been disabled since yesterday; http://www.poeticpublications.com/booklight.html

The email function started working again shortly after I posted this.