.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Book Link Address Changed

Whoever is doing this, please stop. The link address to my Into the Light book has been being changed from www.poeticpublications.com/booklight1.pdf to https://www.blogger.com/null
And when that does not happen I keep getting a "404 Not Found error"

   Like all the covert stuff I can not know for sure who is behind it. I just know that someone is blocking this book and that it seems to be someone who has an issue with me expressing love for my family. The last thing I wrote that there seemed to be an issue with was. . .

     "I beg all of my family of origin members to please try to understand my writings and listen to your Hearts above all else. I understand how all of you may be upset that I have shared such personal things. I am sorry. I had not intended to share my birth name, in order to protect you. The targeting has forced my hand in that direction. . .and I actually exposed it to help all of us - I'd hoped that we could put aside the issues with my childhood writings, and pull together against the technological targeting that I firmly feel we have ALL been victims of. I love you always. . .no matter what. My fight to expose the targeting has been more for you and my children than anyone else. Please forgive me for any hardship my writings may have caused you. I wish we could have all heal together. I had always wished that, especially back in the late 1980s and early 90s. But, now that I understand more about the mind control part of the targeting I realize that that was impossible. The targeting would have to be stopped, in order for that to happen. And I believe that our Hearts could soar above the issues, in order to reunite and recover if we were not being targeted with the mind control technologies...etc. The fact that there seems no end to it in sight hurts indescribably. My grief is huge for all of us. . .it runs as deep as my love for you, even for those of you who appear to have been used to help target me. God help us all."


The book is now at this address as well, due to interference in my websites and those who infiltrate the library computers actually changing the new link address to this book.
http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/p/into-light-by-sharon-rose-poet.html