.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Very Disturbing Scenario

Is it government officials or those who want us to think it is?
I have been doing my best to remain objective, but it is sometimes difficult, due to my experiences
and the fact that there have not yet been any government officials standing up for us.
  
   A big, ongoing issue that those who target me seem to be having centers around my experience with the New Hampshire Department of Transportation taking of my Loudon, NH home in 1995. The process of their taking of my home included a very threatening batch of targeting...that can not be denied or hidden or even let go of until this hell is over. That was a very disturbing and hurtful situation for my children and I, which I have not wanted to make a big issue of, although it is an important batch of proof that the targeting is indeed happening. But "lawsuit" seems to be the major concern with those who target me! The fact that the DOT was used to help target me, and that my writings about it in my "Into the Light" book seem to be a HUGE issue with those who target me is extremely disturbing.
   For about three years now I have experienced an unusual amount of DOT trucks slamming doors around me, swearing and puppet messages that repeat "did you pay your taxes?" and one that mentioned someone getting in trouble for having an "illegal daycare."
   All of this appears to be threats to seek vengeance on me if I do not erase/hide what some members of the DOT did to my children and I back in 1994 and 1995. I didn't realize that all of this harassment was about the statement in my "Into the Light" book until they got more direct in 2016 with a demanding V2K transmission which said, "erase the DOT" while I was being tortured and threatened and held trapped in a parking lot. This was a terrifying experience that, along with a promise of law enforcement help if I threw the book out, lead me to pull the whole book off of the web and only leave up the first chapter until I had the freedom to comb through it and try to figure out what was wrong with it and if it had been changed since I posted it in 2010
. (When I tried combing through it they hacked out about half of the book. I can not do it on infiltrated computers.) I had posted this statement about the DOT in 2016 as I struggled to survive and stop them from torturing me, but I had not yet realized the scope of it; http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/p/the-new-hampshire-dot-and-me-in-this.html
   This is all extremely disturbing. Around this DOT issue I have literally feared for my life more than once in the past year or so, not to mention how it all felt during and after 1995. I do not want to think that it is my own government officials doing this to me now, but they use puppets who drive real DOT trucks! So, how am I supposed to feel? And the hell that has been surrounding me this morning after I (last night in my car) verbally addressed this issue, as well as the alterations that have been done to my recent statements about my Into the Light book does not make me feel any better about the situation.
   Deep in my heart there is a pain filled little voice that keeps wanting to cry out, "please stop hurting me just because you already hurt me," but is it them or is it the darkness that targets all of us and uses them? Either way it is just as scary and hurtful to me. My mind keeps saying, time will tell, but that is not very comforting either. I have been waiting for good, decent officials to stand up, but they haven't yet and I do not know if any plan to. Too much time has been creeping by as lives get destroyed and people get enslaved and proof of the targeting gets destroyed...and I need proof of there being a Light at the end of this horrible, dark tunnel that I have been being held prisoner in.

   Is it true that I had an "illegal daycare" Prior to the DOT taking my home? I don't think it can be called that. But I did, on some occasions, have one (possibly two) more than the three children that I later found out was the limit without having a license. I was never a licensed daycare and I did not even know that a license was needed when I started it. And I didn't know this was such a horrible thing. If the daycare was an issue why didn't authorities come and talk to me and just tell me to get a license? Why would my job be sabotaged while taking my home just because of a minor thing like that?

   Did I cheat on my taxes? Yes. I did not always pay taxes on all of my income, because I was a single parent trying to hold onto my home and raise two children after a divorce from a husband who did not help much when he did help at all. But I feel certain that what I did was nothing compared to what most of the rest of the world does, including our current president. I never claimed false backruptsy and deprived other people..etc., in order to have more money or pay less taxes. I just kept what I needed of my own money so that my children and I could survive.

   As I get threatened to get into trouble if I do not hide the targeting and leap into their hands I have repeatedly felt that this, especially the tax and daycare thing, just can not be being done by real government officials, because its too obvious - it looks too much like its them. Would they be that foolish as to brand their organization on the targeting? I don't think so. . .unless the government is already so completely taken over that it does not matter to them. . .and this just can not be the case for all our sakes as well as America's. I guess time will tell if they retaliate against me for not hiding what the DOT did.

   In my heart I strongly feel that government employees are victims of the targeting and mind control enslavement as much as our families and other citizens are. And I feel for them. I feel for all of us. We all need our freedom restored. But this does not make my situation feel any better. I believe that there is genuine good in our government, but it obviously has not yet been able to be here for us and this has been disturbing. Somehow, someway this situation has to turn around for the sake of victims like me as well as all unaware mind control victims and America and the rest of humanity and I hope it does soon, but its not going to if the silence continues. The past few decades are proof of that. I wish all the good would help break that silence.

   I can understand why so many Targeted Individuals blame only "the government." We are being told that it s the government doing it. And our experiences say that it either is being done by government officials or its someone who is doing a VERY effective job with making it look like it is - someone who even has control over government employees who drive things like DOT trucks...etc!!! And none of them are openly standing up against it for us! There is something horribly wrong and its more than just disturbing - its terrifying!  Those who infiltrate my computers even seem to want me to blame and hate my targeted family of origin and make the government look absolutely perfect. . .and this is extremely disturbing!

I DO NOT WANT FIGHTS AGAINST THE DOT OR GOVERNMENT. LAWSUIT IS NOT MY INTENTION. I STILL BELIEVE IN THE GOOD IN THEM. I JUST CAN NOT PRETEND THAT THESE THINGS NEVER HAPPENED AND NEVER HURT AND ARE NOT STILL VERY DISTRESSING. I WANT THE TARGETING TO STOP AND I HOPE FOR POSITIVE CLOSURES, IN ALL ARENAS, SO THAT HEALING CAN TAKE PLACE. I STILL BELIEVE IN THE GOOD IN OUR GOVERNMENT AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT TO BE HERE FOR ME AND US AND AMERICA AND THE REST OF HUMANITY. GOD HELP US ALL.


P.S I have been having a lot of interference as I write out a few statements about my re-posting of my into the light book. Aside from alterations being made to the web address links, and key parts of it being erased, I was shot in the stomach with a laser weapon yesterday, after a puppet said, "I can shoot you now..." This morning I experienced an unusual amount of "pest control" vehicles around me and one driver said, "Yup. Drain clog problems." This is after it again felt like I was being shot in the lower abdomen a few times in the middle of the night as well as this morning. I do not believe that the painful issues I am suddenly having with my stomach, since they threatened to shoot me, are natural. I am being threatened and hurt. So, what is new? Not much of anything!