.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sarah McLachlan Targeted?

   I had intuitively felt that Sarah McLachlan had been targeted and that it was probably due to her deep heart and strong sense of independence. Then I saw a few videos of hers and felt more sure of it. There seems to be many similarities in her character and mine, although she got a lot further than I did, and even made a come back, with her work. The targeting also seems to have followed some similar patterns in our situations. One of the patterns has been a process of bringing us to our knees through instigating deaths of loved ones or broken relationships or loss of business or all of these...etc., and then repeatedly putting out the message to "think positive" as we feel and express the pain. . . And through it all they try to force us into the enslavement "home." It appears that Sarah went through this. I have too.
   My heart keeps saying "Its more positive to be real, especially in a world where the demand for "positive thinking" merely aims to push us away from our feelings - away from our Hearts and away from being real." And my soul cries, "I don't belong in that dark "home." I don't want to go! I want to be free until my REAL Home calls for me."
   I love most of Sarah McLachlan's first songs, especially the "Arms of the Angel." I like the part of the song, in the video below, which says, "I won't break. I won't bend. It'll all be worth it - worth it in the end. . . In the burning of uncertainty I will be your solid ground. . . Cast me gently into morning for the night has been unkind. Take me to a place so holy that I can wash this from my mind..." 

Sarah McLachlan plays "Answer" - LIVE


 https://youtu.be/1lV33Na_N7Q

   I can relate to much of this song as well as many others that Sarah McLachlan has written. As I suffer through the targeting my heart often cries, I don't want to break! As I am surrounded by rude demands for blind obedience, my soul cries, I don't want to bend! I desperately need a safe and solid ground and wish I had it. And my hope used to think, it will all be worth it in the end.  But lately I am not so sure. I guess time will tell. I'm scared for America and the rest of the world. I'm scared for those of us who have been being heavily targeted. And I am scared for me. May our Freedom be quickly restored no matter what obstacles sit in its path

www.targetedinamerica.com

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves,
and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.


 P.S. It appears that I am getting some flack for posting this. But I feel that it is important for us to stand up for each other. I also feel that Micheal Jackson and Sugarland have been being targeted. And God knows how many others who do not realize it. I notice the patterns in these people because they are public figures and play music that I like and watch. I do not notice most people.