.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, February 27, 2017

I Feel soooo Disappointed

  I have wanted to avoided the political stuff, but have been so disappointed about the whole election last year, which has grown (since last November) to an even deeper concern for America and our future safety. . .above a beyond the already critical covert targeting situation that many of us continue being harmed or destroyed by.
   Last year, as the presidential debates took place, I thought that the volatile situation was a good opportunity for the technological and pharmaceutical mind control to be exposed, since it was being made so blatantly obvious. I had even fantasized about officials standing up to expose the mind control crisis and delaying the election, until our freedom could be restored - until we could freely vote. I have felt indescribably disappointed that things went the way they did. My disappointment extends beyond words. I just want to cry every time I think about it, literally.

I Need Reassurance and Proof That All Will Be OK.
And I need it badly. I think that a lot of people do.

   I had posted my concerns about the election on May 4, 2016, but this post appears to have been completely erased from this blog by those who infiltrate my writings. However, it is still on my newer blog at this address, where I have also restored the part that I had erased as I tried to back out of political stuff, due to the magnitude of my own disappointment and fear; The Donald Trump Dilemma http://yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-donald-trump-dilemma.html


God Help America to Regain it's Freedom and Integrity
It just can't be too late, although it appears to be!!!