.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Yesterday Was a Warm Day

   Yesterday was the first day, in about two weeks, that the sun shone so bright I did not need the heater in my car to function, in order to stay warm. But the heater did suddenly start working around 10:30am and then stopped in late afternoon as it started getting cold enough to need it. (My car heater has not worked since around the 18th and only worked off and on prior to that - since this cold spell began.)
   I now feel even more sure that it is most likely being controlled by those who target me, in order to make me suffer and perhaps to try to force me into libraries or restaurants or a room or a shelter or... - places where I would be more vulnerable to some parts of the targeting, especially the covert abduction/rescue into enslavement part.
   I'm often cold, but I'm hanging in here. Its safer to live in my car until the targeting is stopped and/or I am safe and protected from all parts of it. Its no picnic, and I'm about as sick of it as I can be, but there are far worse things than living in a car and I have already experienced too many of them.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I erased the post about my song being stolen and made into a hit and then thrown into my face, by those who target me, because the singer is not the thief and I don't want people to think he is...and so much happened that its too much to explain right now...and I am afraid...etc. There is nothing I can do about it, at this point, anyway.