.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Technological Holocaust Song

   I wrote this song yesterday. I dedicate it to all who are aware and can help restore our freedom, all who are not aware and need to be. . .and all who are being hurt by the targeting and need to be set free. Its for all of humanity.


 Technological Holocaust
copyright Sharon R. Poet

It took me a while to realize. I searched real hard for the Truth
And know its not just my bad luck. I've been targeted since my youth.
Its a horrid covert battle. I've been shot for feeling the pain.
Those God forsaken microwaves have been messing with my brain.

(CHORUS 1) I keep begging for my freedom. I want it back. 
I need it back. Please give me back my freedom. 
Please give it back to me. I need to be set free.


I have stepped outside myself and looked all around me.
Broken souls and broken hearts are all my pain can see.
Ya, I've read the news reports that say we're "mentally ill."
For us tortured victims that's yet another painful hill.
There are mountains all around us that loved ones can't believe.
We've been dieing in the silence of those who've been deceived.

(CHORUS 2) We keep begging for our freedom. We want it back. 
We need it back. Please give us back our freedom. 
Please give it back to us. Let us feel their love.

I've searched the world beyond us, even peaked into some graves
And it hurts beyond description - humanity being enslaved.
I no longer wonder why they can not see or grieve
As wounded victims crumble while groping for relief.

(CHORUS 3) I'm begging for their freedom. They want it back. 
They need it back. Please give them back their freedom. 
Please give it back to them. Let them love again.

(Ending) Please give them back their freedom.
Please give it back to them. Let them love again.
Please give us back our freedom.
Please give it back to us. Don't let us turn to dust.
Please give me back my freedom.
Please give it back to me. Don't leave me here to bleed.
God, please set us free - all of humanity.


www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. Targetors, I want it back; all that you stole from me, all that you sabotaged and did not let be. Please give it back to me. My life, my love, my song, my freedom and that for humanity...etc.