.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Painful Lasering of Vital Part of Brain!

    At around 3:00am this morning I was waken by what felt like painful lasering of the top left front part of my brain. I rolled onto my left side and it let up, possibly because that side of my head was surrounded by the metal in my car after I rolled over. But then I felt a sudden infliction of pain in my left hip, which seemed to be to make me roll back over...exposing that vital part of my head again. I did not roll back over, but the lasering started back up after I got up and hurt for several hours.
  When I went into a cafe to warm up, an ad on a TV showed wallpaper with birds on it. . .and the spokesman saying, "All these birds can see except for this one," as it showed one bird's head being covered with an electrical outlet. (I am still amazed at how much control they have over radio and TV and computers. My gut feeling is that these sorts of things probably happen far more than I realize, because I am rarely subjected to TVs.)
   This incident could be viewed as coincidence, like most levels of the technological targeting, but my connection with birds, and this particular thing being said on the morning that my brain is being lasered in the lobotomy area, seems like a bit too much of a coincidence to me. Also the "seeing" part happening after yesterday's round of them again trying to tell me that I am God...and me not leaping to believe it and proclaim it, seems like it is not a coincidence either. I am NOT God! I need protection for my brain.
   This all feels horrible. It seems like they were torturing me for not blindly believing/seeing and proclaiming what they wanted me to! And IF there are important things that I am not seeing its because they have been torturing me and interfering with the function of my brain with radio waves being shot into it and sometimes it appears to also be with drugs left on surfaces I touch...etc. 

Please stop lasering my brain.

   As for the issue of me possibly having been Jesus in a past life; I honestly do not know if this is a game they playing with me or if they really believe that or if it is possibly true. I  have been being too heavily targeted to figure it all out. And absolute Truth is very important on such a subject.  One thing I do feel that I know for sure is that Jesus was NOT God - Jesus was the son of God and we are all God's children and we can all grow into the same Heart potential when we have the Freedom to do so. May that Freedom come quickly.