.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, January 9, 2017

Our Thoughts Are Not Private and Not Always Our Own

   Like I have said before, I have realized, after much doubt, that the claims of technological mind reading and dream projection being remotely performed on Targeted Individuals is indeed True. With the psychotronic weapons attached to our brains our thoughts are not private. If we think it they know it. If we know it those who target us know it. If we dream it they know it. If we plan it they know it. AND sometimes they even intrusively plug in their own thoughts and dreams. Not all of our thoughts are authentically our own.
  I understand how "crazy" this sounds. But its true and the plugging in of thoughts and dreams needs to be known by those whom it has happened to and think they are their own thoughts, and also those who plan to use the technological mind reading as methods of interrogation, which is reported to become part of the high tech future.

P.S. I have gotten tortured and received a lot of flack for writing the previous prayer. Part of it was even erased as I tried to post it. Its for all of us – for all of America and every human being on Earth. I hope it reaches a lot of Hearts.