.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

More Torture!

   Since late yesterday I am experiencing another round of what feels like painful laser shots into the top left part of my brain.
   On Sunday I experienced one of the worse episodes of mind control while talking to a relative. I said some things in ways that were completely out of character for me. Though not anything too horrible, it concerns me. And the rounds of torture to my brain both before and after this concerns me greatly. . .as does the fact that it felt like I had been drugged - unusually dry mouth and foggy thinking for a few hours. It felt like this was all some sort of a set up, but I'm not sure for what yet. I, of course, want all levels of the targeting to stop and not succeed.