.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A New Realization With Usual Rounds of Torture

   Throughout most of yesterday my brain was lasered in ways that infilicted uncharacteristic anger. Then this morning I am experiencing painful torture levels lasering. During this process they sent a lot of foreign puppets around me and instruct me to go to New York. This has happened many times and the patterns  match the other rounds of tortures, which try to force me to leap into the hands of those who are doing the targeting - the false rescue thing. (I have written about this pattern before.) And the same thing seems to happen with the foreign puppets, while I am being tortured. I find this disturbing, especially when this happens at times when they think I might want to blame American agencies, and it seems like it is being performed by the same hell that has been targeting me as well as America. . .and is not genuine help at all. This round of it came at a time when I am deeply concerned about what appears to be a large, dark swarm against a county law enforcement agency.

www.targetedinamerica.com

 P.S. Sorry if this is not very clear. My brain is being tortured and can not take much time with it. More may be added soon.