.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Technological Harassment - Unnatural Muscle Spasms

    I have experienced this in many ways...from what feels like the lasering of facial tendons or muscles or nerves to painful spasms in my toes. The odd thing with my toes is that it often happened in the early 1980s when I was snuggling on the couch with my newly wed husband. The pain would cause me to jump up and put pressure on my feet and/or grab my toes and hold them tight. My husband thought it was odd. I showed it to him once - I held my foot up and bore the pain for as long as I could while some of my toes moved in an unnatural direction to the point of almost bending completely sideways and pushing against the others. It felt like they were going to break. At the time we both just thought it was odd. There was no medical explanation for it. I now believe that it was technologically induced, through remote lasering of tendons nerves or muscles, and was probably performed to interfere with my being held and comforted.
   Lately, my right leg has often been lasered. The other night my upper lip did something weird just before the laser weapon moved to my foot and then my pubic area during an obvious episode of technological harassment as I tried to go to sleep.
   These sorts of tortures and harassment, as well as others, have been ongoing for me as well as others whom I know have been targeted. I know a target who suddenly started being kept awake with painful muscle spasms in his legs during the night, in the 1970s. It was called a "charlie horse" but I now think it was mostly, if not completely technologically induced, in order to torture him and deprive him of sleep.