.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Ouch!

   Heavier levels of technological torture since yesterday. Severe this morning. Last night I had a dream about people blaming me for what those who target us do - something about the heat being turned up and me being blamed and shoved out. This could mean several different things and I am too overwhelmed to give it much thought. It was probably a projected dream since it matched last nights puppet messages which ended in demands for me to leave - to disappear - to "go home."

   I am scared and hurting on every level. Yesterday I tried disassociating with making Holiday cards. But it did not work very well. Last night and today I am getting another round of threats to disable my car and force me into a "covert rescue" - enslavement.

I DO NOT WANT
THE COVERT RESCUE'S ENSLAVEMENT
!

 
That lethal "home" is NOT my Home! I still pray for good people to stand up and set humanity free. My written stand is not a very efficient one, due to being targeted through it, and being in the process of figuring it all out...etc., but it’s a stand that I aim to stick with and make even better when I have the freedom to completely follow only my own heart without interference.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I erased the video I put here when I realized that it ended in violence. I believe that this technological holocaust can and should end without violence and with criminal use of all radio wave technologies...etc., stopped - humanity set free.