.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16, 2016

New Introduction Book

[ Update Jan 20, 2017; The more complete version of this book; https://www.amazon.com/Ramblings-Targeted-Individual-Sharon-Rose/dp/1542674182/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485181606&sr=8-1&keywords=ramblings+of+a+targeted+individual 

   This is more complete than the previous "Introduction" book. It is a partially edited version of old editions, plus new updates, that are not in the others. All of the many editions of this  book have been aims for me (a Targeted Individual) to expose technological and pharmaceutical mind control, covert harassment...etc., and get help for all of us. It is  a good example of what a Targeted Individual goes through in the process of carrying the immense burden of trying to prove and expose technological and covert targetings...etc., while still being targeted. Please read this book with your Heart, excuse mistakes, and do all that you can to help stop all levels of the targeting of humanity.
  Doing these writings while being harassed, and sometimes threatened and tortured for doing so, has been an immense challenge to say the least. Older, more original posts are in the edition numbers one through four and ten through fourteen. Editions five through nine were too severely edited and interfered with. I am deeply sorry for the confusion around these multitudes of editions of this book. It has been a hell of a process to just try to fix and preserve my writings while being targeted and working on infiltrated computers. I came to the conclusion that it can not be effectively done until I have the freedom to gain more understanding and use my heart to fix and explain old original posts, which contain many of my own mistakes as well as those imposed by those who target me, which is why I've decided to the Introduction, until I can pull it all together and make it better in one final edition.
    The blog part of this book is basically the same as what is left on the web, as of January 20, 2017, and is to preserve what is left of it until I am free to use my heart in a final edition that hopes be explained far better than this and previous ones.  I hope that, even in this sad state, it will help all of us to regain our Freedom. Download the pdf ; http://www.poeticpublications.com/bookramintro2.pdf  ]

P.S. When I first posted this book; In the description of this book the word "not" was erased from the part which states that it "includes updates that are not in the others."  I caught the change and put the word back in but the fix was not transferred until I exposed it here. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, because it is important for people to know that this book contains new material that is best read before the other available editions.

P.S.S. (Update Jan 10 2017) I have been trying to ad more to this book and am being blocked in a public library computer. They appear to have also corrupted the file I had saved with this book in it.

 Previously posted Introduction book; www.poeticpublications.com/bookramintro.pdf  and on Amazon' http://www.poeticpublications.com/bookramintro.pdf   and at; https://www.amazon.com/dp/1541097866/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481900525&sr=8-1&keywords=Ramblings+of+a+Targeted+Individual