.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Forced to Erase Evidence From Phone

   I recently experienced yet another episode of my phone not being allowed to store messages, due to claims of it being full although it was not full. This sees to be a way to force me to erase stored messages, which could be used as evidence of the targeting. I've lost a lot of messages this way. If I do not erase them so that others can be stored, I am forced to answer every phone call, which is not good for me, due to the levels of harassment calls I have gotten. I have experienced the same things with pictures stored on my phone. I have often gotten a message that the memory is full when I try to take a picture of stalkers. . .or after I already have, in order to make me erase some of them. The same thing happens with text messages.