.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, December 5, 2016

Death of a Loved One

   Today I learned that my Uncle's body died last week. The fact that he is now dead, and was old, could easily be seen as a coincidence, but it may not be. There are a few things that make me wonder if it was connected to the targeting, though he was old. I wish I'd had a chance to say good-bye to him. More than that, I wish I could have helped him.
   I deeply feel for my father who was really close to his brother - my uncle. And it breaks my heart to not be able to be there for him without concerns about the targeting vamping up on him if I go to see him. The targeting keeping walls between me, and people whom I love, is just too excruciating. I was going to go see my uncle, and had sent him some info on the targeting a few years ago, when I was trying to help family members realize the targeting. But they didn't believe me and I never made it down there.

 On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 I wrote on this blog; "I am also getting what appears to be threats against my family, particularly my uncle JR and my father. My uncle was admitted into the hospital as these threats came in. Please help and pray and do all you can to expose this for all of humanity. Please." http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2014/03/im-being-hit-really-hard.html.
   I had hoped that it would stop the targeting or at least help relatives pull together to stand up against it. But this didn't happen then either. I am praying for all of us to be set free from the chains of mind control and other destructive targetings that prevent belief of the truths, that aims to keep targeted family members hurting and separate and even uses some to help isolate and hurt heavy targets like me.

   My Uncle held a special place in my heart and, around my grief, I wrote this poem about my memories of my Uncle's visits with my father, back when we were all together.

Like Two Peas in a Pod

I remember, like it was yesterday,
Though it seems like many lifetimes,
The two of them talking and laughing.
It was like old poetry set in rhymes.
I loved those two little peas in a pod,
  Pumping out one story after another.
  I enjoyed being a silent witness to
That Love between two brothers.


I was already missing them before his body died
www.targetedinamerica.com


P.S. Since I posted this the technological torture has vamped up. My tears have stopped welling. I now just feel numbed by the physical pain and discomfort. After I wrote this in a library a puppet said, "OK. Well. No drama." But I want and need to feel my natural feelings. And they have no right to interfere. What they call "drama" can actually be healing. "Drama" is just another dysfunctional way to stifle the feelings we were born to feel. God help us to be set free.

P.S.S. I wrote the two poems below on December third - the day after my uncle's body died. Around the time when he was dieing my car and phone were again disabled and, after I got out of that rut, I became angry about people's lives being destroyed while they are playing cruel games with me and trying to force me into enslavement. I think a part of me knew that something bad was happening - that another life was being destroyed. I had even put up a post about this that I later erased due to it being written with so much anger. . .and due to my not wanting good people to feel bad or think that I blame them. I know that genuinely good people would be here for us if they could and would take no part in the destruction of our lives.

Confusion's Pain
Confusion grows
From days gone by
As pain pierces
Tears un-cried.
Oh God, help us
To be set free.
Help all Hearts
To open and see.


Webs of Deceit
Twisted tangled webs
Of lies and deceit
Slither from behind
Tortures they repeat.
Souls stumble and fall -
Unwillingly enslaved.
Until its finally over -
Humanity saved.