.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Statement About This Blog

   I have caught many alterations being done to my writings on this blog and my gut feeling is that I have not nearly caught them all. I have been putting the posts into books, but have even experienced infiltrations into them and my publishing site.
    The sabotaging of my blog posts have happened in many ways and appear to be for multiple reasons.  Some of it appears to be to hide the targeting through erasing key things. Some of it appears to be to confuse my readers, through altering words and sentences in the first paragraphs of important statements. Some of it appears to be aims to plagiarize, which is evident in the erasing of things like poems and pictures from this site as well as my computers. Some of it appears to be manipulations in the targeting, which places blame in the wrong directions if I even just write about what they are doing to me. Some of it appears to be the altering of things just to make me look bad or crazy. Some of it appears to be the erasing of certain things that would make it look like someone else erased it. I have caught many places where they have plugged in things or moved phrases from one post to the other. Its amazing how the altering or erasing of just one word or sentence can change the meaning of a whole paragraph. I have made my own mistakes as I stumbled through periods of being too heavily targeted to function well, especially during those times when I was too traumatized or drugged to bypass the mind control and information they were feeding me in my initial years of trying to figure it all out.
   Between their manipulations and my microwaved ramblings there have been a lot of mistakes. I feel like I have been beating my head against a wall trying to fix them and keep this blog functional enough to help expose the targeting that is hurting so many of us. I am doing the best I can. I have been trying to fix the parts that were infiltrated or are outdated or could have been misinformation or misperceptions and things that may be too confusing or repetitive...etc. But this is impossible to fully do while being forced to use infiltrated public computers where I am often also being harassed. And there are many things that I am not sure about. Those who are targeting me seem to want me to either leave it with their manipulations in it or erase it and pretend that it never existed. I want to fix it, but do not yet have the freedom to do it justice.  Perhaps someday, I will be free to do a better job with it  and putting it. Until then, please read with your Heart and please do not judge me or anyone else based on what is on this blog.

       Please keep in mind that this blog is not a full legal report of the targeting. There are periods when I tried to use it for this, but the alterations make that sort of thing impossible. I have more solid accounts of my experiences if the need for them should ever arise. But I store them in the car I live in and am vulnerable to infiltrations into that, which has also happened. I hope to be able to retain what is left of my personal writings even if just for my own personal use. The core of my personal testimony can be found in my "Targeted in America" book

   This situation with the sabotaging of my writings has also happened in my work - my earlier writings. It all feels horrible to me. My work and my life have been being sabotaged and there seems to be nothing I can do about it at this point. It hurts indescribably. It feels like my hands, my heart, my mind, my life are being held in a prison. And I am just one example of the types of things that have been happening to many. We all need our freedom restored. America needs its freedom restored. Humanity needs its freedom restored. And I hope we live to experience the joy of that precious freedom so that we can be all that we were meant to be. God help us all.

P.S. I can not effectively report and deal with the targeting while being targeted. I am in desperate need of protection from all levels of the targeting. I received another death threat while posting this.